This video demonstrates how to break down scar tissue in your knee cap tendon (Patella Tendon) to achieve strong, flexible pain free knees. This video developed from a question received about the exercise, “Knee Walk” in my e-book, “Stop Your Knee Pain Now!” This is absolutely the fastest way to break down scar tissue from surgery in your knees and what I use to this day to build up thick, strong, pain free tendons in my knees…
One of the most common questions I get is how can I help YOU get over your knee pain over the internet. The great part is I teach you how to get over your knee pain yourself so you don’t have to rely on anyone to do it for you.
Knee pain tends to be a common occurrence during and after hiking, especially where there is no trail and/or on rugged terrain. The steps you take are rarely ever the same. You may find yourself jumping from boulder to boulder or walking on very loose gravel while going up or down hill. You may trip or get your foot caught on a bush or maybe even have…
Demonstration on how to do the leg swing & explain how the use of water compliments this exercise to get you out of knee pain faster than you thought possible…
This podcast covered 6 questions on knee pain (I have been getting so many questions lately I it would have taken me a month of Sundays to get to them all) The topics I cover in this podcast include:
– A question from a physical therapist how to help her patient with osteoarthritis
– What exercises to focus on for “knock knees.?”
– How to deal with “non specific” joint pain all over the body including the knees?
– A strategy for dealing with acute pain forcing Bala into a wheelchair.
– How a 31 year old fencing coach can begin to reverse meniscus degeneration
– Which exercise is better for knee pain, swimming or a stationary bicycle?