In Episode 16 of my teleseminar series I answer your knee pain questions. In this episode I will cover topics like:
– I have pain and swelling in the back of my knee, what can I do?
– I am 63 and have little cartilage, is knee replacement surgery inevitable?
– I injured my knee ligament, it hurts when I touch or stretch, what should I do?
– My knees sound like breaking glass, the fluid is all dried up and cartilage worn, what options do I have?
– I sprained my knee running, how can I strengthen my knee joint to prepare for my Army training?