Rule #1 – Stop the Source of the Pain
– The ONLY and I repeat the ONLY REASON YOUR KNEES HURT IS DUE TO TINY LITTLE NERVES the width of an eyelash BEING SQUEEZED SENDING A SIGNAL TO YOUR BRAIN YOUR KNEES HURT.
– By getting the pressure off these nerves using the same amount of effort it would take to hold up a nickel on your middle finger, you can actually begin to feel relief in your knees…RIGHT NOW!
Rule #2 – Reduce Inflammation
– When your knees hurt there’s local inflammation in your knees putting pressure on the nerves covered in Rule #1. There’s also global inflammation in your body from the foods you eat that cause inflammation in your guts AND the inflammation caused by stress caused by the pain in your knee and your knees being always on your mind.
– Reduce the inflammation both locally in your knee and globally in your body and your free up your body’s healing resources used up by having too much inflammation to deal with.
Rule #3 – Keep your head in the Game
– The reality is getting out of knee pain is not consistent. You will have good days and bad days…
One the bad days: Repeat Rules #1 and #2 to shorten the duration of the bad days…
On the good days: Don’t sabotage yourself and think because you’ve done a “Pain-Pattern Interrupt” that the knee is healed, you can go out and do things you haven’t done in weeks, months or even years throwing you right back into the “Pain-Tension Loop.”
It’s a simple process…
3 Rules to go back to over and over again to give you your life back
(The Knee Pain Guru)