Do your knees hurt worse after physical therapy? Is your PT warning you, “use it or lose it!”? Does it seem like strengthening your legs is moving you further away from getting out of pain??
– “Just do it!”
– “Push through the pain!”
– “Pain is weakness leaving the body!”
– “No Pain, No Gain!”
and in the right context all of those above phrases apply.
Starting out with pain…IS NOT THE RIGHT CONTEXT!
Because when you start out in pain and creating more pain will not get you out of pain!
This little ‘disconnect’ in the conventional physical therapy model keeps you in pain for a very very long time.
Using a car that’s been in an accident as an analogy…
The frame is bent and the tires are wearing un-evenly.
That would be like saying, “Just drive the car faster and the frame will straighten back out.”
It sounds retarded doesn’t it?
Well, it sounds retarded because it is retarded!…In the wrong context!
Now don’t get your panties in a bunch and thinking I’m completely poo-pooing physical therapy!
In the right context physical therapy is excellent!
Just not necessarily when you’re starting out in pain…
The physical therapy is making the pain worse!
Begin learning how to create comfort in the knee, reduce the pain as quickly as possible after you feel the pain and you’ll be amazed at how quickly your body will heal your knees.
Take Casey for example…here’s what he had to say about one of my special “Pain-Pattern Interrupt” stretching techniques found in my program, “The Comfort Zone.”
Thank You much for taking the time to make this video and share your knowledge. I’ve been with this pain for the past week waking up early am with so much pain I did it a couple of times and feel so much better … God bless
It’s not realistic to think you’ll be completely out of pain BEFORE heading to see your physical therapist.
However, you can use “The Comfort Zone” seamlessly with your current physical therapy program.
Just use it AFTER physical therapy to get relief in your knee AFTER you put your knee in pain at the PT appointment.
“The Comfort Zone” is an online 11 video and eBook program that’s specifically designed to give relief in your knee as the primary goal.
In this program you will learn how to:
– Halt your knees dictating your day using my 10 minute pain-solution before getting out of bed to remove worry and feel better as your feet hit the floor.
– Stop enduring painful physical therapy sessions leaving you limping for days, use the 11 specialized stretching techniques to relieve the pain and get you walking better in minutes
– Eliminate the end of the day pain exhaustion period, use my 10 minute protocol to feel your unique position of comfort so you can get those last few things done after the kids go to bed.
– It takes only a few minutes a day (more often on the rough days) and if you’re NOT happy just reach out we’ll be able to help!
Honestly, you have nothing to lose except of course your knee pain…Let’s see your PT explain that to you! 😉
(The Knee Pain Guru)
~ “Putting the ‘FUN’ back into Knee DysFUNction”
Copyrighted & Published by Healing Concepts, L.P.
Bill Parravano is The Knee Pain Guru
“The Best in the World at Eliminating Knee Pain without Drugs, Shots, or Surgery.” Healing Knee Pain
Healing Concepts, L.P.