Is scar tissue making you hobble along like a 90 year old geriatric patient? Keeping your knee from bending right? Would you like to know how to bust up scar tissue the right way?
Doctors and PTs say scar tissue can keep your knee from full ROM…
After my knee surgery, the scar on my left knee did some really crazy shit!
– Hurt like hell every time I tried to get my heel to my ass
– Itched like crazy after I got the staples out to point of me drawing blood
– And this really bizarre thing of being the only part of my knee (and body) that would sweat on warm days which left me feeling like my knee had been possessed by an alien.
The more I thought about what to do with my knee just got me more confused and frustrated.
I didn’t know where to start…
– The PTs kept saying I needed to strengthen my knee to get my ROM back. That would just make my knee sore for days afterwards making me NOT want to exercise.
– The phrase “Use it or lose it!” kept bouncing around in my head hearing horror stories in physical therapy about other patients who’s knee “locked up” from scar tissue and had to have manipulation under anesthesia.
– Bouncing back and forth between how my knee felt and the stories that I heard didn’t help my confusion and frustration at all. As a matter of fact is just fed the growing fear that my knee would never get back to “normal.”
It wasn’t until after a weekend workshop in Chicago the Spring of 2000 that I realized I’d been doing it all wrong!
Instead of strengthening my knee to break up the scar tissue. I needed to begin relieving the pressure off of the nerves in the knee so the knee didn’t feel so sore and tight all the time. Then the increased ROM in the knee would break up the scar tissue all on its own.
What a concept!
That was a game changer for me and my knee!
Start with COMFORT and the knee will let go of the soreness much easier, much quicker, and in a shorter amount of time…
That is why I created a highly specialized course focusing on creating comfort in the knee…FIRST!
In the 11 online course videos included in The Comfort Zone you are going to discover:
– A program that works for anyone who wants to improve their knee pain no matter if you just got injured or been suffering with knee pain for years
– A technique that helps those who are frustrated and fearful of their exercise program continue being active while relieving post-workout pain.
– A way to move forward with healing and recovery even if you are 100% disillusioned with the current medical model
Give it a try…your scar tissue isn’t going anywhere!
Click below to subscribe to “The Comfort Zone.”
(The Knee Pain Guru)
~ “Putting the ‘FUN’ back into Knee DysFUNction”