Does the pain make your knees feel weak and puny? Can you look down at your legs and see they are shrinking? Do you panic when you hear the phrase, “Use it or lose it?
I sure as hell know I did!
Surgery was on Friday and my legs had started to shrink by Sunday!
I thought to myself, “This couldn’t be happening!”
– Yet the reality of it was much different than what I wanted to admit in my head.I knew the nurse had given me a few exercises to work on until Monday morning at my first PT session.– Frantically, I tried to do a leg lift, but the pain was unbearable and it was like my left leg wasn’t working right or something.– I wasn’t sure if it was because of the pain or maybe something else was wrong? Shit! I thought…what am I going to do?– The panic got worse…
PT was a f*cking nightmare…They made me do the exercises, sweat poured out of me just getting into the office, then he wanted me to do a couple of reps.
I didn’t seem like the PT really even hear what I had to say
He didn’t understand the human body on a deep enough level.
It wasn’t until years later I found my suspicion was correct.
There’s an entire element of pain that will never be address on the physical level.
I’m NOT talking about woo woo new-agy hippie bullsh*t. I’m talking about the electrical system that sends signals throughout your body letting you know if something hurts…OR NOT!
The same type of “electrical system” the power company sends you a bill for at the end of the month. You can’t see that either…
My point is…pain is a feeling and no amount of sets and reps are going to completely get you out of pain.
This is not to say PT is bad or wrong…It’s just not the complete picture!
Many times those sets and reps can actually make the pain worse…like it did in my case.
So what’s the answer?
…which is why when I started exposing my leg to COMFORT.
- My knee started feeling better much faster
- My knee started healing much faster
- and I started to get my life back again
This is why I created my program, “The Comfort Zone” 11 online videos…
Designed on getting you relief in your knees as the primary goal and is a perfect compliment to any exercise or physical therapy program…
“The Comfort Zone” will help you to:
- Begin reclaiming your freedom by using specific “Pain-Pattern Interrupt” stretching techniques which take the pressure off the nerves in the knee and immediately providing relief.
- Then learn how to relieve the intense pressure on each and every one of the THOUSANDS of pain receptors, in your knee, flooding your knee with comfort.
- Finally, climb out of that pit of pain by working specifically with your comfortable knee range of motion so you can discover your own unique “Position of Comfort.”
(The Knee Pain Guru)
~ “Putting the ‘FUN’ back into Knee DysFUNction”
Copyrighted & Published by Healing Concepts, L.P.
Bill Parravano is The Knee Pain Guru
“The Best in the World at Eliminating Knee Pain without Drugs, Shots, or Surgery.” Healing Knee Pain
Healing Concepts, L.P.