Do other things hurt besides your knees? How about your hips and lower back? How about down your legs and into your feet?
Roger sent in this question yesterday about this very topic…
Finding myself asking the same thing 17 years ago.
Here’s what I’ve found out…
Of course the entire body is connected…that’s an easy one and you don’t need a medical degree to figure it out.
What isn’t so clear is the role connective tissue plays in conjunction with knee pain.
Man I was pissed when I figured this one out and it really opened up a “can of worms.”
You see connective tissue is similar in function like a spider web in the body.
If you touch one part of the spider web the connection of strands in the web sends tension throughout the rest of the web.
That’s how a spider knows a fly is caught because the signals of the fly struggling move through the web and notifies the spider.
When knee pain strikes, the body tenses up and sends a signal through the connective tissue to increase tension and protect the knee.
I found it difficult to notice this tension because my knee hurt too damn bad
When I started to create comfort in my knee causing it to relax, I was able to feel the underlying tension pattern that created the knee to begin with.
Namely my hips and lower back.
The “rabbit hole” goes pretty deep…
But the first step is getting the knee to quiet down with comfort.
Then you can choose if you want to run down that rabbit hole.
So to address Roger’s question…YES, ABSOLUTELY!
Tightness in the IT Band can cause shin pain…
– Let’s focus on the knee first.
– Let’s get that comfortable.
– Let’s get you out of pain.
– Let’s get you moving easier.
– Let’s get you thinking clearly.
My “Get Moving Again” program is the best place for you to start!
“Get Moving Again” is made up of 7 online videos and 4 audios that focus on the areas that most commonly create the conditions for the knees to hurt.
These are thee most effective videos and audios that have gotten the best results “out of the gate” for thousands of clients over the past 17 years.
“Get Moving Again” is the “best of the best” I have to offer short of working with me in person.
This program will teach you how to:
– Make those “first few steps” easy, spend 10 minutes/day with these specialized “hips” and “back” stress relieving stretches to loosen up your body and rise from a chair with ease.
– Never allow your mind to trick you back into pain, the mindset audios will clear the confusion to get relief in your knees faster and sail through those “rough days” smoothly.
– Alleviate arthritis pain in your knees using the following “Pain-Pattern Interrupt” stretching techniques (Rotation, F&B, Meniscus) so you’ll be back on the golf course in no time.
Click below to sign up for “Get Moving Again.”
This is the “first homework” assignment I give to 90% of ALL my one on one coaching clients
Sign up now to receive your “Knee Pain Elimination Quick Start Guide” to begin relieving the pain in your knees from now until our call in a few hours
(The Knee Pain Guru)
~ “Putting the ‘FUN’ back into Knee DysFUNction”
Copyrighted & Published by Healing Concepts, L.P.
Bill Parravano is The Knee Pain Guru
“The Best in the World at Eliminating Knee Pain without Drugs, Shots, or Surgery.” Healing Knee Pain
Healing Concepts, L.P.