Knee Pain Motivation! Sometimes when the going gets tough we all need a little “Knee Pain Motivation”
Knee pain motivation is important to have before you do anything. Eliminating knee pain has to start with your “WHY?” Otherwise you’re going to give up on yourself and any program you’re working with!
Trust me on this one! I can’t tell you how many times I wanted to give up from the pain, frustration, helplessness and hopelessness I felt after my knee surgery. I had to have a “why” to keep me motivated and moving forward each and every day. Back then my “why” was Judo. I loved throwing people and the feeling I remembered when I competed on the Judo mat kept me going everyday I wanted to give up.
Now we need to get you moving in that same direction and get your “why” clear and concise so you know when the going get tough (and you know it will) your not going to give up!
Here are a few examples of “Why?”
- Hitting a hole in one on 36 hole of golf
- Playing on the floor with your children or grandchildren
- Being able to travel without needing a cane or a walker
- Feeling young in your body
- Playing tennis with your friends
- Going running, hiking, and/or walking anytime you want to
- Getting off of prescription drugs, painkilling shots, or unnecessary surgery
- Avoiding a knee replacement surgery
- Feeling self empowered
- NOT thinking about your knees all the time
Here’s your next 3 action steps:
1.) Click play and watch the video below
2.) Put your “Why” down below in the comments section
3.) Save this link to your favorites and come back and watch this video time you want to give up
You’ve got this and I’m here to help!
Bill (The Knee Pain Guru)
Bill is “The Knee Pain Guru” and “The Best in the World at Eliminating Knee Pain without Drugs, Shots or Surgery.”
He has over 26 years of martial art and body work experience understanding movement and tensions patterns that lead to physical pain.
Bill’s believes the nervous system is the key to the body’s healing and the bridges the gap between what we currently know and the infinite possibilities of what we don’t know yet how the body can heal itself. Coupled with comfort this combination creates the shortest distance between a life riddled with pain to a physical life fully mobile and self expressed.
“You can’t think your way out of pain. Pain is not rational and doesn’t care what you think. You must feel your way out of pain through comfort. Through the weeks, months and years of injury and compensation patterns built up in your body limiting your movement and making you feel older than your years.”
His unique ability of identifying the blocks that keep people stuck in pain and skillfully removing them allows for lasting change and a new reality for his clients…
– The cause of the “Pain-Tension Loop” and how you think, move and feel about your knees…
– How to use “Pain-Pattern Interrupts” to break the “Pain-Tension Loop” and get relief immediately…
– How to include this in your daily life in only 20 minutes a day…