A Program Designed to Meet Your Needs
The depth and breadth of study which led to the creation of this program is immense and based on universal principles which exist in all areas of life. The methodology behind this program is quite deep, rich, and something I’ve been immersed in since the Fall of 1999. Like puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly, each of the following elements I’ve found along the way over the past 20+ years fit perfectly to create this program.
- Based on the tenents of Osteopathy that “Structure Governs Function”
- The works written by American Osteopath, Lawrence H. Jones, “Strain and Counterstrain”
- The Principles of Ortho-Bionomy®, the body put in a position of comfort changes neurological states from a sympathetic to a parasympathetic state reducing the body’s healing recovery time.
- The Secrets of healing as taught in the Russian Martial Art, “Systema” regarding controlling tension in the physical structure through breathing and the importance of functional movement by strengthening tendons, ligaments, and fascia of the joints.
- The key role water plays for the body healing as outlined in the life works of Iranian Doctor, Fereydoon Batmanghleidj
- The understanding of tensegrity structure/systems theory expressed by R. Buckminster Fuller life’s work
- The importance of reducing systemic inflammation as it relates to a modern western diet as written extensively by Robb Wolf, “The Paleo Solution”
- The Power of Belief in the mind as outlined thru the works of Napoleon Hill, “The Science of Personal Achievement.”
- How deep practice affects neurological signaling, brain repatterning, and myelination to overcoming pain in Daniel Coyle’s book, “The Talent Code”
Over the past 20+ years, these areas of study have come across my path and comprise the essence of what I share with clients in “Knee Club.” Just like baking a cake, you need the right ingredients, in the right amounts, in the right order, with the right timing for the cake to turn out right. I draw on all those years of experience and having gone through 4 knee dislocations, ACL reconstruction, and 2 pieces of meniscus removed to develop a customized program for each member of “Knee Club.”
All of these “ingredients” play key roles in understanding how the knee is stuck in pain and what my client needs to do to relieve pain in the shortest amount of time while simultaneously setting up the conditions so the body can heal the knees.
Focusing on the neurological signaling in the body (the nervous system) and knowing this “electrical system” fires at 286 mph, change takes place very quickly to get the knee out of pain. Most of the “work” in the program happens when overcoming the difficulty in learning a new skill and ceasing self-sabotaging habits actually make the knee hurt worse.
You don’t need to suffer any longer, relief is at your fingertips, literally anytime or anywhere you want.
Did you ever think about how much your knee pain is costing you?
Sure there are lots of different ways to look “cost”
- Doctor expenses…
- Missed work…
- Loss of job…
- Opportunity costs (missing birthdays, holidays, vacations and traveling all because you’re afraid what your knees might do)
Let’s just look at the cost of physical therapy, for now, a quick Google search brings up the following on WebPT:
Initial assessment $150 for a physical therapist to evaluate your knee injury and design a treatment plan for best results which would include the following:
- electronic stimulation
- functional training
- manual therapy
- therapeutic exercise
All costing between $75 and $135 per 15 minutes. Let’s go on the conservative end of the spectrum and go with $75 per 15 min treatment and you have 1 of those therapies each week. That’s $300/wk plus the initial assessment of $150 and at the end of the first month, we’re at $1350.
You may be screaming right now, “But Bill! I have insurance so I don’t pay that much.”
Ok, fine…Web PT also indicates the out-of-pocket costs of insurance exceed $700/month
That still adds up month after month and when you consider the average length of knee pain for someone who has tendonitis is 6 weeks. We are still at $1050 and that’s ONLY tendonitis.
- What if you’re suffering from severe arthritis or bone on bone for years?
- What if you still have knee pain AFTER the surgery which was supposed to fix it?
- What about a baker’s cyst that hangs around for months at a time?
And the real kicker! If by some miracle your knee pain does get better and you stop PT…you pay it all over again if the pain comes back! You end up wasting that money all over again on someone who still doesn’t know your body as well as you do.
- What if you knew how to get your own knee out of pain?
- What if you knew what to do at the first sign of knee pain?
- What if you had the tools, literally at your own fingertips, to relieve the pain in your knee the moment you felt a twinge?
- How much time, energy, effort, and money would that save you?
The frustration, confusion, and hopelessness…ALL GONE because you now know the steps to take and literally have the relief you’re seeking the moment you felt a twinge.